Age is Just a Number

Age is just a number, they said.

Well... I've just turned 23 today. Got a lot of kind wishes from my friends, you guys are awesome!
My friends asked me who's the first guy who said happy birthday to me. Actually I'm confused to answer their question. Well, there's a person who can't wait for 10 more minutes so he said happy birthday to me on 11th July. lol. Beside, My ex still remember my birthday and DM me on instagram at 00.00! He sent  me a sketch which is pretty cute (because that's me as the model). Thank you so much, Kak!
Ah, and another one, who's really annoying yet funny yet cuteYoga sent me a cute picture and yeahh me as model.. yeah.. cute, isn't it? :|
Am I cute?

Well, he spent his time to edit this picture so i'll appreciate it :p
That's enough for my ex(es).
Next!
The sad thing on my birthday is the person i really want to see on my birthday was not here. Come to see me? Nope. But yeah.. his absence is kinda present to me. Absence of presence. Jacques Derrida call it as 'trace'.


Salam!
Fita, 23, not graduated (yet), teacher, PHP-er

*Bonus :p


1 komentar:

 

I Love These Books

Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Love this song